February 10, 2016By Brittnee Taylor Newman
My Dear Procrastinators:
If you’ve been stalling on that Valentine’s Day shopping spree for your sweetie, it’s time for a Hail Mary. No really, it is. In fact, in a survey released yesterday by Hallmark and Wallethub, 53% of women polled said they would break up with a man who got them nothing for Valentine’s Day.
So unless you’re secretly hoping to spend next Friday night setting up your new ChristianMingle profile, I suggest snagging one of these last-minute gifts that’s sure to make your southern belle swoon!
- The Southerners Cookbook from Garden & Gun. ($25.00) I suggest only buying this one if she loves to cook—and not just because you like to eat.
- Yeti Tumblr. ($29.99-$39.99) Yes, because girls like their drinks to stay cold, too. You can also pick these up on Amazon Prime for two-day shipping. (Hint: get her the monogram sticker while you’re at it!)
- Draper James “Beau” Jewelry Box. ($78) Bonus points for you if you put something in it!
- “Yours, Mine, Ours” Bar Set from Kate Spade. Get the “Yours” and “Mine” wine glasses here or in stores ($50), and the “Ours” wine decanter here ($100).
- “Love Heals” Candle by Thicket Farms. ($18.00) Thistle Farms is a facility in Nashville which rescues women from abuse, addiction trafficking and prostitution. The women staying work to make the products sold on the website, so every product you purchase spreads love in more ways than one!
Single or taken, what are you planning to do with your Valentine’s Day weekend? Comment below!
The Dadgum Debutante